It's your time, mama.
Join Amy Taylor-Kabbaz in an 8-week online exploration of what it means to be a mother and a woman. It's time you felt whole again.
The finer details:
- 8 x weekly live lessons delivering ground-breaking insights into motherhood that will put everything you’ve been feeling into context, and help you see another way.
- 4 x fortnightly world-leading group coaching calls to help you push past those stories that are keeping you feeling like it’s all up to you.
- Guided meditations and daily practices that are proven to rewire the way you think about yourself, help you make clearer and better decisions, and help you stay calm no matter what.
- The circle of women you’ve been craving - your village, your tribe.
LIVE CALL TIMES
Call times are in AEDT/AEST (Sydney time).
- Weekly Live Lessons: Monday, 10am
- Fortnightly Coaching: Wednesday, alternating between 8pm and 10am
- Daily Meditation (Mon - Fri): 6:30am
All calls and practices are recorded and uploaded to your course portal. In a global community and with busy lives, not all mamas will be able to attend calls live. The program is designed to ensure full enjoyment is possible without live attendance.
You will have lifetime access to the materials provided in the course. Should the materials be taken down from the site, you will be given plenty of time to download any and all resources you would like to keep.
The private Facebook group for this program will be active for the 8 weeks of live exploration and an additional two weeks beyond that.
Subject to Australian Consumer Law, refunds are not available. Please reach out if you are unsatisfied with the program so we can understand your needs (but we know you're going to love it) x