- Part one includes 3 modules covering the history, theory, and implications of Matrescence for mothers today as well as an introduction to the Mama Rising formula of support.
- Part two includes 7 modules covering each individual step included in the Mama Rising formula of support: kindness, strength, value, grace, trust and connection. You will get a chance to work on understanding your own Matrescence journey by working through these steps for yourself.
- Part three introduces the different ways in which the Mama Rising facilitator can incorporate the teachings into one-on-one and group work. It includes pre-recorded lessons and interviews with professional coach guest speakers as well as coaching calls during which you are invited to practice your skills.
ADD BONUS BUSINESS MODULE!
Interested in building a business around matrescence and mama rising?
You can add our 4 week building change business module onto your training.
Facilitated by a business coach, this is a deep dive and supportive 4 week module that will show you:
- Defining your brand values
- Writing your story bio
- Defining your contribution and service
- Podcast pitching, pr and compiling your media kit
- Selecting and optimising your social media for growth
- Easy alternatives if you don't have a website
- Understanding your client's journey and the psychology of selling.
Plus receive weekly group coaching from our business coach and mentor and over 15 marketing templates and resources.
This bonus module has been specifically set up to cover the three main industries mama rising facilitators work in:
- Corporate & Workplace Training
THE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We believe in this training, and have seen phenomenal results from women who have fully committed and shown up, which allows us to confidently offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Here’s how it works:
Participate in the first 2 weeks of the training from the start of the live date, and if after two weeks (a live training and a live call), you do not feel the training is right for you, send us an email.
We’ll ask for your completed coursework, as well as ensure you’ve watched and completed the training so far. Once we receive and review all of the information, we will provide a refund if all criteria is met.
Please be aware of the refund policy dates. The final day to request a full refund is 14 days after the start of the program (5th September 2022).